Tuesday, February 24, 2009

One Sick Little Baby.....

Kai is a very happy baby and through this bout with bronchiolitis, he's still as happy as he can possibly be. His dr. office told us to take him to Childrens Urgent Care in Reynoldsburg, so we did that on Monday night. Then today I took him to his pediatrician to follow up. He has this nasty upper respiratory infection going on that makes him wheeze. If that's not bad enough, he can't seem to breathe and take a bottle at the same time very well, so he's not up to what he should be on his liquids. He is starting to lose his voice too. But he smiles and laughs through all of this. I wish I could be like that when I'm sick! Even though he's not feeling well, he managed to show off for the camera a little bit tonight. Here is a picture of him. Did I forget to mention that Kai - my 5 month old - is standing up now? ;)


2 comments:

Gilda said...

I can't believe he's standing! That's awesome!

Nicole Ritchey said...

Sorry to hear Kai has been feeling sick!
Gosh, I can't believe he is standing already!!! Way to go, Kai :)